PLEASE NOTE WHEN IT IS SAFE TO RETURN TO FACEPAINTING ADDITIONAL PRACTICES WILL BE PUT IN PLACE. HYGIENE AND SAFETY ARE OUR PRIORITY
Only professional water based face paints are used which contain anti bacterial ingredients and are safe to use on the face, however the following must be adhered to:
- As a guide children aged 3 years and over can be painted. Children under this age usually cannot sit still long enough, do not fully understand what is happening to them, can get scared, and can have sensitive skin. However if the child is capable of sitting still and wants to be painted they may be able to have a small design.
- I will not paint babies or sleeping children.
In addition the following cannot be painted: -
- Anyone who clearly does not want to be painted
- Anyone with an apparent skin complaint e.g. eczma, chicken pox, conjunctivitis, cuts, bruises, cold sores, or appears unwell including a cold (this list is not exhaustive)
It is the parent/guardians responsibility to inform the face painter of any reason why the child should not be painted.
If a small part of the face cannot be painted for the reasons listed above then a design may be painted on a different part of the face or hand/arm.
- Face paints can be easily removed with soap and water, no special cleansers are required. Any residual tinge from strong colours will fade.
- It is recommended that face paints are removed 2-3 hours after application, face paints should never be kept on for bed!
- Some paints may stain clothes, this can be removed with any standard stain remover.
No liability or responsibility is accepted for any damage to clothing or person.
Glitter tattoos are safe and only cosmetic grade body glue and glitter are used.
They can last up to 7 days, but can be removed with a bit of baby oil and a scrub with a flannel.
Tattoos are not recommended for under 3’s and cannot be applied to the face.
Due to the use of cosmetic glue they are not recommended for anyone with an allergy to plasters.
Any questions please get in touch and I will be happy to help - no obligation